Step 1 is easy to do in FrameScript. You can have FrameScript throw up a
Windows Explorer dialog to support selecting the Word files. You can do
things like open all ".doc" files in a folder.

"Clean up the files" is also possible using FrameScript, if you can
express the "Clean up" tasks algorithmically.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser, President
Group Wellesley, Inc.