I finally fixed my problem. I can build help files again! (whew! I was
starting to sweat bullets)

Here is what I did:

1. Reinstalled ePub (don't know if that helped but what the hell)

2. Fixed the corrupt graphics (ePub cannot manage images grouped
together with Frame callouts. I created the graphics with callouts in
Illustrator and saved as a *.png file. Additionally, ePub can't handle
multiple images in an anchored Frame. I took the three images in an
anchored Frame and combined them into one graphic in Photoshop.)

3. I changed the graphic settings in the Style Designer as follows:

By Reference Graphics: Enabled (with Frame 7 I had this as Disabled)
By Reference Graphics use document dimensions: Disabled

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)