I just found this yesterday and thought I'd share it with everyone in case
other people don't know it's there:
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bc498bf

You have to have an account with Adobe, but since you're all FrameMaker
users I don't think that should be a problem.

Fei Min

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the copy you received.