Hello again

Thanks for all the input. All of you were correct but first I had to do
the following: See below original message

Original question April 9, 2008

Hello Framers

> I am working in a Book file with over 400 chapters.
> >
> I am using IXgen and opening all files to perform updates.
>
> > Is there a quick way to save and close the files?
> >
> I am saving the book and using shift/close all files but it makes me
> confirm OK save the file.
>
> > It takes over a half hour.
> >
> Any other way??
> >
> Thanks
>
> Les Winberg

All of you were correct but first I had to do the following: Thanks Dave

To Enable or Disable the Show Warnings While Clearing History feature:

1. Choose File > Preferences > General.

2. Check (to enable) or Uncheck (to disable) the Show Warnings While
Clearing History checkbox.

3. Click Set.

You can also enable or disable the following options:

-- Once For Every History Clearing Command: Displays the warning
discussed in the FrameMaker 7.2 supplement once for ever scenario and
then will not display it again.

-- Always: Displays the warning dialogue for every scenario that clears
the history every time that scenario happens.

Once you set either of these options, a pop-up window displays the
message "Cannot be undone. Undo history will be lost. OK to continue?".

Good *Lck

Dave Odell