From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Zaichenko
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 01:51
To: FrameUsers Users
Subject: ON-SCREEN GUIDES

Hello there,
does anyone know of a utility that would put guides on my screen. To
explain: Frame doesn't have any guides and at times it's needed. Any
advanced software - Photoshop, Indesign, etc. has rules (or guides)
which you can just drag around and place wherever you need and align
your objects accordingly. Not so with Frame. So I thought maybe there is
some on-screen guides utility that I can use. I know, I know - grid
lines, snapping, aligning, etc. are all to my discretion. However i'm
doing a specific graphic work and all i need is guides.

Ideas?

Michael
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&sour
ce=wlmailtagline