Hi Mathieu

I guess you are using a character format in the middle of your variable
definition, for example <blue>Frame<purple>Maker?

I have tested this and, indeed, some properties of the character format
(font family, weight, spread, stretch, superscript) are also displayed in
the Running H/F, others are not (font size, color).

Is this a bug or "by design"?

--
Yves Barbion ? Managing Director Scripto ? Adobe-Certified FrameMaker
Instructor