Hi,

Would you be willing to clarify this for the font novice? From what I read
into your statement, it appears that Type 1 fonts (the old Adobe PS fonts) are
being translated in the background into Unicode. Is that accurate? Is there
anything special I need to do? Or, can I just go on to use Frame and the fonts
I  have (a combination of PS and TrueType fonts) just the way I always have?

Thanks,
Nancy Adams

In a message dated 8/14/2008 1:28:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,