Can you explain what you mean by "structured" markers? I thought markers
were the same regardless of whether or not you are using structure.

> We also used IXGen for editing indexes before we moved to structure,
but found that is doesn't work with structured markers.

This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or other
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately, by return of email, and then delete the e-mail and any
attachments. You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on
this transmission.
Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any
documents from this transmission.

Advantica, Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware with its headquarters at
600 Bent Creek Blvd., Suite 100, Mechanicsburg, PA  17050 U.S.A.

Advantica Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales with company No.
3294136 and registered office at Holywell Park, New Ashby Road, Loughborough,
Leicestershire, LE11 3GR, United Kingdom.