In our business, we use FrameMaker 7.0 (we have decided to not upgrade
any Adobe products anymore) under Parallel and under CrossOver. Both
work well. Under CrossOver, we had some issues with equations because
of some conflicts between the Symbol fonts that come standard with OS
X and those Frame wishes to use. By disabling the Symbol Fonts and
installing the windows one in the CrossOver environment, it all seems
to work.

CrossOver works very well and is fairly quick to start Frame, for
everyday use. Parallel (and Fusion) require installing/running Windows
and the startup is therefore slower and consumes more resources. We
use those mainly when we encounter the rare compatibility problem.

Hope it helps.