From: William Abernathy [mailto:will...@inch.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 5:04 PM
To: pete at rourke.org
Subject: Re: System rebuild - can not print book

I've seen that type of error before.

One of your text frames (on page 2 or 3) is marked as PostScript code in its

frame properties. You need to toggle this option off.

Select the frame, right-click (or CTRL-click) the frame and select Object
Properties. Then look for the little "PostScript Code" check box on the
right
side of the pop-up. Deselect it. Your problem should go away.

Best of luck.

--William