Ah, I didn't realize it did that. that could work really well, but I can't seem
to find a link to the plugin that works. I've tried from Leximation as well as
Carmen and a couple of other links I found using Google, but all come up with a
bad page.

Anyone have a working link to Bruce Foster's archive plugin?

Linda G. Gallagher

--
Linda G. Gallagher