Harold Winberg wrote:
> Hello Framers
>

> Does anyone know a simple way to just count the number of pages in a
> large book (or any book)?
>

> All we really need at this point is to count the number of pages for
> organizational purposes.

Open the book file, set the first file to start numbering at 1, set all
the others to continue from previous, then select the last file and look
at the status bar to see what its final page number is.  Close the book
file WITHOUT SAVING.  (Or to be super-sure you won't mess up the real
page numbering, create a temporary book file containing all the document
files and number the pages consecutively as described.)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

If it makes things work more easily, why isn't it called lubrican?