From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com]On Behalf Of Fred Ridder
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 1:43 PM
To: Jennifer Randel; Flato, Gillian; Framers List
Subject: RE: Word to Frame

I always found it beneficial to leave behind as much of the Word
formatting as possible, and the best way to do that is to make the
Word style names match the FrameMaker tag names so that you
bring in only the tag name in addition to the content.

 > From: jennifer_randel at khsd.k12.ca.us> To: docudoc at hotmail.com;
gflato at nanometrics.com; framers at frameusers.com> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008
13:25:44 -0800>
> > Hi all,> Wouldn't it be just as easy to use Silicon Prairie Software's
Paragraph Tools as it is to create that macro?> > ~Jennifer> >

 -----Original Message-----> From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com