Hi -

I have a client who's having a problem when saving a Frame doc into
PDF. Some of the GIFs (screenshots) are being cropped. The GIFs are
on landscape (rotated) pages but the problem doesn't occur on every
landscape page with a GIF. The problem does not occur when creating a
Tabloid-size PDF, only when creating a LetterSize one. The graphics
don't extend outside the main text area. In one case, the same GIF is
used twice and it's fine in the first instance and cut off in the
second.

I got the same results when testing her doc, using Save As PDF
(that's her procedure) creating a .PS and running it through Distiller.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Pat Christenson