50 Enterprise Center | Middletown, RI 02842
Direct Tel: +1 401.845.2416
Tel: +1 401.847.3327 | Fax: +1 401.849-0045
jdyson at kvh.com
http://www.kvh.com

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by
KVH Industries for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If
you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.