Hi Everyone,
I posted a query about Quark versus FrameMaker several weeks ago and got
excellent feedback from this group. Thank you!

Your feedback enabled me to persuade the client to go with the Adobe Technical
Communication Suite. I am upgrading from FrameMaker 7.2. We will also be using
RoboHelp to convert to HTML online help (I previously used WebWorks).

My client located in Wilmington, MA and St. Louis, MO will need training for at
least FrameMaker 8.0. I would appreciate any training recommendations people
have.

Again thanks for the previous Quark versus FrameMaker help!

--
Regards,
Linda Lecomte