Everyone,

Who knows how many times this subject has been introduced but here's my
spin on the problem.

I'm on FM 7.2 and Acrobat 7.0 for Windows. I am trying to print to PDF
but the files get no further than just appearing in the printer cue
(control panel>printers and faxes>{choose your printer}). FM doesn't ask
where I want to save the PDF and the distiller doesn't appear to come
close to firing up. I don't know what I could have done to screw up my
settings but I can't seem to figure out what to do to get it back to
where it was. As a symptom, FM flashes through the status bar and page
numbers as if it is printing to a regular printer even tho it isn't  and
Adobe PDF is selected as the printer.

Any ideas?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop Documentation