Automatic Letter Spacing does not work in the first paragraph line, if a tab
space is present. Is anyone else seeing this? I reported it to Adobe. I
noticed the bug in FM8, but it is present in 7.1, too, and presumably all
versions. I can't believe I didn't notice it before!

******BUG******
Concise problem statement:
Allow Automatic Letter Spacing is broken in lines that contain a tab space.

Steps to reproduce bug:
 1. Create a body paragraph for bulleted lists.
 2. Set Indents to First: 0, Left: .25", and Right: 0.
 3. Set Alignment to Justified.
 4. Create a tab stop at .25" Left.
 5. Turn on Allow Automatic Letter Spacing
 6. Turn on Autonumbering. Use a bullet and a tab building block.
 7. View changes to paragraph.

 Results:
Letterspacing works in all lines of the bulleted paragraph, _except_ the
first line, where a tab is present. It does not matter if the tab is set in
the Autonumber Format dialogue, or entered instead in the main document
text.

 Expected results:
I expect the first line to letterspace and justify between the tab stop and
right margin.

Mike Wickham