Leah...

Try including <$paranum> in the appropriate location in the
cross-reference definitions and the index reference page formats.

Dennis Brunnenmeyer
**************************
At 12:39 AM 1/30/2008, Leah Smaller wrote:
>Good day to all,
>
>The procedure titles in our doucmentation all being with"To"
>(example: To build a new device"), "To" being a
>pgf autonumber. When I try to use the titles in an xref or an index
>entry, they appear without the "To". How can I tell FM to include
>the autonumber "To"?
>
>TIA,
>Leah Smaller
>Technical Communicator
>Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
>leah at compulite.com
>
>"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own
>discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)
>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/dennisb%40chronometrics.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Dennis Brunnenmeyer
Director of Engineering
CEDAR RIDGE SYSTEMS
15019 Rattlesnake Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945-8710
Office: (530) 477-9015
Fax:  (530) 477-9085
Mobile: (530) 320-9025
eMail:  dennisb /at/ chronometrics /dot/ com