I think I have done something like that. Let me try when I get to work.

"Eduardo F. Cidade, Sr." <ecidade at zoominternet.net> wrote:  Good evening all

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

Standard Frame 7.2....WXP is the environment

Master page...trying to create a variable which will amplify the page
number sequencing

Here's what the numbering looks like now:

2H-2 (this is actually page 1 because it follows another document, so
the numbering follows the preceding document)

Here's what I want the page numbering to look like but don't know how:

2H-2A (there are reasons for wanting this....too many and it involves
trying to steer away from disconnected pages)

Followed by....

2H-2B
2H-2C

.....and so on

Is there a way to add such a variable to the master page? I know there
must be.

Thinking caps on....phasers on stun.....warp speed Mr. Sulu!

Thanks to all

Eduardo

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/courtney_shay_collins%40yahoo.com

Courtney Collins

Mother to Chailyn Collins, Mrs. Kwak's Class

Volunteer Eleventh Hour Rescue
www.ehrdogs.org
  http://www.curioproductions.com/11thhourvideo/

Tech Pubs/Doc Control Mgr. - Datascope