Hi Jim,

I'm a step further yet and can produce pdfs, but I don't really understand
what's happening. It seems to be a font problem.
There is a setting in Adobe PDF printer properties: 'rely on system fonts
only; do not use document fonts'. If I uncheck this option, all goes well
and a PDf is produced.
Unchecking meanns that embedded fonts wll be used in stead of system fonts.
As far as I know I have all fonts installed. I also didn't know that
FrameMaker could embed fonts in a document. So what's the trick?

Anyway, I can produce my pdf's now and deliver ... It's time to to shut down
the PC.

Thanks!

Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP
International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu