My apologies if this is a duplicate posting - my first e-mail didn't seem to
go through.

Karen

Production Manager / Proofreader

CMS Watch sees a production manager / proofreader to manage the production
and editing process of all CMS Watch Reports. Knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker
a must. Knowledge of other desktop publishing tools also a plus. This is a
part-time position, estimated to average 20-30 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:

*       Manage production of 10 CMS Watch reports on continuous update
schedule
*       Be able to manage overall publishing schedule and resources around
each report
*       Proofread all reports
*       FrameMaker production of reports
*       Generating PDFs from FrameMaker files
*       Updating online storefront for report releases

ABOUT YOU

*       Have advanced knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker and Adobe Acrobat (other
desktop publishing tools also a plus)
*       Intense attention to detail
*       Be able to handle intense project-oriented cycles
*       Have flexible working hours (but you can set your own hours within
certain limitations)
*       At least 5 years of experience working in a deadline-oriented
environment
*       Some experience as a technical editor a plus
*       Some knowledge of HTML a plus but not necessary
*       Based in greater Baltimore / Washington, DC area or Northeastern New
England

INTERESTED?

Tell us why. Write to prod-job at cmswatch.com.

Karen Castle