>>FM8 installs the PDF Creation Add-on. Is it best to uninstall this
>>before installing Acrobat Pro 8 (along with CS3 Design Standard)?
>Yes.

This is scary. We are presently using versions 8 of Adobe FrameMaker
and Adobe Acrobat Professional, after having used versions 7. We
upgraded FrameMaker7 before upgrading Professional7. We don't now
remember having *uninstalled* anything about FM before upgrading
Acrobat. If there is something wrong with our situation, what would
the problematic symptoms be? What should we do now?