Hi there,
Thought I should ask. Does anyone have a good way of typesetting Bengali
language. I tried FM8 (with its glorified unicode support) and I'm thoroughly
disappointed. It does import RTF files alright but messes them quite badly by
adding additional spaces and characters. Bengali is double byte and I guess
that's where the problem lies. InDesign messes the files just as bad by
swapping some characters and "decomposing" the double bytes into single
characters.

Any idea is welcome. That's been a misery to me in the last weeks.

Michael
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx