Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:39:10 -0600 (CST)
From: "Mollye Barrett" <mol...@clearpath.cc>
Subject: Re: cross references in text insets
To: "Paul Wilbraham" <paulw at aztex.co.uk>
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com

Paul,

My results are different/vary (ugh)...
- When I double-click and select Update, the x-refs completely disappear.
- When I double-click, go to Settings and select Retain Source's
Formatting, the x-refs reappear.
- Then, when I double-click, select Update, the x-refs persist.

I need a bullet-proof way to update the insets globally with formatting
from the container doc.

Thanks for the thoughts though!

Mollye

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs