This bug still occurs in FrameMaker 8.0p273, XP SP 2.

-Terry Smith

=== Rebecca wrote:
FM7.0, fully patched, XP SP 2.
I found that I can reliably make a file move within today's book by renaming
another file in the book, from the book window. If I rename something and end
the renaming by pressing the Enter key, all is well. But if I end the renaming
by clicking on another
filename in the book, the file I clicked on moves within the book, at the end
of FM's rename and save process. The file I renamed stays in place. Weird. And
very annoying - my instinct is to end the renaming by clicking somewhere