Manager, Information Development

Cross Match Technologies, Inc

561-622-5416

thomas.scalise at crossmatch.com

"I've been told one should have a goal. Mine is to live forever. So far, so
good."

Mir ist erz?hlt worden, dass jeder ein Ziel haben sollte. Meins ist, ewig zu
leben. So weit, so gut.

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.
prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.