Hi,

Back in January, Mr. Combs offered the following great solution to creating a
list of referenced graphics in a document.

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:34:14 -0700

From: "Combs, Richard" <richard.co...@polycom.com>

Subject: RE: List of linked graphic file locations

Nope, if they're really _linked_ (imported by reference), it's a piece of cake.
From the book window, with the last file in the book selected, select Add >
Index of > References. In the Set Up dialog box, move Imported Graphics to the
Include References box. Click Add. Voila! At the end of your book, FM adds an
alphabetical index of referenced graphics. Each entry shows the complete path
and file name.

HTH!

Richard

I was wondering if anyone has a Q&D solution that would create not an
alphabetical list, but a list in order by page number. Here?s my code from the
Reference Pages:

1, 2?3

<$symbols><$numerics><$alphabetics>

-???

Level1IOR

openObjectId <$relfilename>:<$ObjectType> <$ObjectId>

<$autorange><$chapnum>?<$pagenum>

I?ve been tinkering around with this all morning and can?t figure out how to
bend it to my will. Any suggestions?

FrameMaker 7.1 unstructured, Windoze XP Pro.

Thanks in advance,

Nicole