Blaze the FrameMaker killer?  Don't make me laugh.

What about a named style for everything?  What about smart
cross-references?  What about variables?  What about advanced search
and replace for anything?  What about diagnostic reports?

XHTML, not even XML.  No DITA.

Adobe will be able to have a good laugh and sink back into its
customary state of complacency.

Frame killer?  Frame tickler.

And I wanted so much for it to be an advanced XML-based editor with
CSS3 page layout styling, or even a nifty XSL-FO styler.  Breathe
easy Arbortext.

Regards,
Hedley

P.S.  But if I want an advanced XHTML editor for my web site, this
baby will do.

--
Hedley Stewart Finger
28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia