Lester,

You wrote:

>... Is there any way to set options for printing the resulting PDF in what I
>create, either from FM or in Acrobat before I share the PDF with the
>reviewers and end users ? ...

On a PDF document basis, you can set up a number of printing defaults,
including Page Scaling (which can be Default or None). This, however, will
not prevent an end user from changing the scaling options (i.e. no way to
disable the Page Scaling field  through this mechanism).

Additionally, to draw attention to this issue when of high importance, you
may set up a Will Print event message through Acrobat JavaScript (supported
with Acrobat 5 or later), so that each time when the document is printed, a
message will be displayed. In Acrobat 8 : Advanced > Document Processing >
Set Document Actions.
The "Will Print" message is displayed after the OK button is clicked in the
Print dialog, so there will be no chance of cancelling the printing action,
unless printing to a file.

(File-specific event messages and PDF defaults can be automated with
Acrobat extensions).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat