On Dov Isaacs at isaacs at adobe.com wrote on 3/28/08 2:00 PM:

> Acrobat 8 / PDF 1.7 does indeed have a facility by which you may
> "pre-populate" the fields of the print dialog (you can't get to this
> via Distiller joboptions - sorry!). However, that facility does NOT
> prevent the end user from choosing any one of a number of printing
> options within Acrobat which may scale the page at print time.

I did not mean to imply that the None setting was locked in--just that it
can be pre-set. As Dov stated, it can be changed by the user, but most don't
notice it, let alone change it.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Enfocus, Markzware, FileMaker Certified