From: Adam Schweitzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:17 PM
To: 'framers at lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: Conditional text xref problem - regression in FM8 p276?

I am having a problem with xrefs to conditional text (where the xref
also has the same condition applied).  What happens is, after changing
the conditional text settings (just what is shown), saving, and then
opening the document, the xrefs become unresolved.
Steps:
Initial setup - Document with two conditions - English and French, with
English xrefs pointing to English text, and French xrefs pointing to
French text.  No unresolved xrefs.
1) Hide French text using special->Conditional text->Show/hide
conditional text
(Check for unresolved xrefs - none found)
2) Show both English and French, as before
(Check for unresolved xrefs - none found)
3) Save document, close and re-open.
Get pop-up message saying unresolved xrefs.  The French ones are
unresolved.
(NB: The affected xrefs point to paragraph tags.  Other xrefs which
point to elements are unaffected).

This behaviour only occurs on one machine in our office - and that
machine is the only one that happens to have p276 (rest are still on
p273) installed.  I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before?  Is this
a problem introduced by p276, or is something else going on here?

Thanks,
Adam Schweitzer
Orenda Aerospace Corporation