Verner,

You wrote:

>I insert the following in a postscript frame on my forntpage of my
>manual:
>
>[/PageMode /UseOutlines /Page 2 /View [/XYZ null null null]/DOCVIEW
>pdfmark
>
>I want my pdf file to open on page 2 when opened. It does not seem to
>work. Is the syntax wrong or do you know of another way of making pdf
>files created from framemakeropen on a specific page. I use Framemaker
>7.2

The syntax is correct. However, the command is overridden by FrameMaker 7.2
own setting of the initial page.

You can indicate the opening page in FM7.2 PDF Setup dialog box (Format >
Document > PDF Setup).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants