Hi there,

I am currently using Visio 2007 and FrameMaker 7.1. I used to be able to import
objects (File? import?object?Create from file) from visio (saved as drawings or
vsd) into Frame. Recently, if I try to import an object it lets me, but when I
save I get the following error message: "An internal error occurred while
writing imported graphics in this document. The file has been saved, but has
lost some image data." Although the file does not save.  I can't figure out why
this is occurring. No updates have been made to visio or frame that I am aware
of so I'm not sure why this process no longer works? Has anybody had this
problem. And, if you import flowcharts etc from visio what is the process you
use?

Thank you!

Melissa