> Frame does see fonts manually activated from Suitcase, that is not the issue.
> What I would like to resolve (but I guess with Frame it is not quite possible)
> is the auto-activation of the fonts used in specific products. I.e. I have
> multilingual production and different fonts are necessary to operate them -
> though they have the same names, they are using different maps (the first
> reason why I turned to Extensis, because good old ATM wouldn't cut it at all
> without removing fonts and putting new ones.) So in InDesign (as an example)
> Suitcase activates fonts based on the file I open - i.e. if I open Czech file
> - fonts from Czech folder get active. As I open Greek file - greek fonts get
> active and the Czech ones get de-activated because they have the same names.
> Do you follow?

You would have to contact Extensis to see if they would be interested in
developing a plug-in for Frame.  I don't know if there are enough users that
use both Frame and Suitcase to warrant the time. Obviously, they are the
only ones that can answer that.

One thing that Suitcase can do is to open up predetermined sets of fonts
when an application opens, so when Frame opens you can have certain fonts
activate. Not the same as per-document auto-activation, but it may help.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Enfocus, Markzware, FileMaker Certified