From: "Art Campbell" <art.campb...@gmail.com>
To: "Paul Kent" <jopakent at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:06:22 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: FM 7.2 File Compare Headaches

One more thing you may want to play with, if you have time....

I'm remembering that FM 8 updated the compare routines in conjunction with
the new change tracking software... there is a free eval version available.

Art

Art Campbell
art.campbell at gmail.com
"... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
No disclaimers apply.
DoD 358