Does anyone have an easy way to underline the page numbers only in an
index entry? Or to make them blue? They are live links in the PDF so I
want to show that, but I don't want to underline the whole entry.
Actually, I am not really sure I want this. Somebody else does. I have a
very faint memory of seeing such a thing and finding it unattractive and
downright distracting. But I should follow up anyway and let the boss
decide for himself.

Tia!

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc.
[v] (781) 674-2441

www.imprivata.com

"There are few pure-play appliance offerings in the identity and access
management (IAM) market space. Imprivata is one of the exceptions." Read
IDCs profile of 5 Imprivata customers - their needs, strategies and why
they implemented Imprivata OneSign.