easier to not have to worry about those things.

Fei Min Lorente

"Celine Deguire" <celdeguire at gmail.com>
Sent by: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
09/11/2008 12:54 PM

framers at lists.frameusers.com
cc

Subject
What is the purpose of round-tripping Structured Framemaker and XML

Hello Framers

I'm trying to figure out why I would need to round-trip between Structured
Framemaker sources and XML. I thought it would be for translation purposes
but one of my translators tells me that Trados (Tag editor) allows editing
(translating) structured FM sources as well as XML.

Regards

Celine