From: Jona Steenbrink [mailto:jsteenbr...@bluefinrobotics.com]
Sent: 04 April 2009 17:54
To: Tracy Penn
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Adding a shadow to text in Framemaker 7.1

You could create a drop shadow effect by adding another background text
frame behind the text frame containing the chapter number with the
chapnum variable in it formatted to for example a light grey. THen shift
this text frame down and to the left or right a step or two. That would
approximate a shadow effect.

I don't have FM open now, so maybe it'll look like total crap, but it
might be worth a shot, and would be easier than creating custom graphics
for lots of chapter numbers.

HTH.

Jona