Framers

I am trying to install the FM8 DITA OpenToolkit.

I have completed and checked through the installation instructions.

I correctly get an extra menu item "Generate Output" installed under the
DITA menu in FM8.

When I run "Generate Output" I receive the message ...

"The DITA-OT directory is not set in Options, unable to generate output"

However, there is no field in "Options" to set the DITA-OT directory!

Having successfully installed the FM7.2 DITA OpenToolkit in the past, I
recall a field in Options  where you could simply enter the DITA-OT
directory location.

Does anyone recognise this problem and can help?

Many thanks for your assistance.

--Paul Wilbraham