Can anybody point me in the direction of a good Acrobat forum (like this
one!) please.  I have a problem with embedded indexes & commenting which
is driving me crazy.

TIA
Jo Watkiss

Disclaimer    http://www.watkiss.com/terms.htm
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely that of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Watkiss Automation Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error please notify Watkiss Automation Ltd on
telephone +44 1767 685700.