Hi all,
  I've seen numerous emails concerning FMKR 8 and 9.  Please don't laugh, the
company provided FMKR 7.

I am having trouble with creating a simple PDF file.  I have uninstalled FMKR 7
and Acrobat Distiller instance 5.0 and reinstalled both files today (Wednesday,
2/4/09. ) Rebooted from the restart.   This did not fix the problem.

I used the Save As and selected PDF, got the normal setup windows, clicked on
Set.
Then, I get a message saying that
"FrameMaker could not find Acrobat Distiller printer instance, which must be
installed to execute Save as PDF command."

I have had IT look this over, and it appears that FMKR 7 and Acrobat Distiller
instance 5.0 are correctly installed.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Compaq6910p 3G RAM

Thanks,