Another way to replace a para tag throughout a book involves using mif files
and maybe some scripting.

1. Make mif versions of all your book files.
2. Identify the para tag string text that you want to replace. For ex.
'Heading2'.
3. Identify the para tag string you want to replace it with. For ex. 'Heading1'.
4. Either write a script to iterate through the files and replace the para or
open each mif file in a text editor (not frame) and do a search/replace.

I've been writing/formatting web services operations lately, and this sort of
trick has saved me countless hours.

If you have access to WebWorks 2003, UNIX, and perl, I can help with more
details on efficiently doing this sort of change for a doc set.

cheers,
Meg