From: Andersen, Verner Engell VEA <verner.ander...@radiometer.dk>
Subject: RE: Easiest way to rename all linked graphics without having to
rescale?
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 7:43 AM

Hi
We have to rename all linked graphics.

My plan is to

1. generate a list of linked graphics for each chapter
2. convert the list to a table with two column and writh the new
graphics name in the right column
3. rename all graphics
4. Close and open FM and for each graphics point to the new file name.

I have to do this for 250 .pngs.

I was thinking about editing in .mif files or scripts but I think this
is the easiest solution.

Do you have an easier solution?

Med venlig hilsen - Best regards
Verner Andersen
Technical Writer

Radiometer Medical ApS
Phone +45 3827 3612
Fax +45 3827 2727
verner.andersen at radiometer.dk

Radiometer Medical ApS
Akandevej 21
2700 Bronshoj
Denmark
Phone: +45 38 27 38 27
CVR: 27 50 91 85

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or
re-transmit this email.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by email by replying to the sender and by telephone
(call us collect at +1 202-828-0850) and delete this message and any
attachments.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
any
contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
included in any attachment to this email.