From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Yves Barbion
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:40 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Global Update Options > Update All Paragraphs and Catalog
Entrieswhich...

Hi Frame experts

I have FM files with long lists of paragraph and character formats.
Cleaning
up this list and getting rid of some formats is not an option because
these
are structured FM files, generated from XML files. Some formats have
font
size 11 pt, others 13 pt and I wish to set the font size for these
formats
to 10 pt in 1 go (or I can live with 2 goes as well ;-)).

So, is there a Framescript or plug-in which can "Update All Paragraph
and
Catalog Entries which have font size 11 pt and/or 13 pt"?

If not, I guess a search & destroy in the MIF file will have to do the
trick.

Cheers

--
Yves