From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Nancy Allison
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:21 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Esc-m-p to shrink anchored frame

I know that I've successfully used something like Esc-m-p to shrink-wrap
the anchored frame to the graphic inside. The frame shrank, but
everything else stayed the same.

However, when I do it now, yes, it gets shrink-wrapped, but it also
changes the anchoring position of the anchored frame from "Below Current
Line" to "At Insertion Point." Totally wrecks my page formatting.

Is there a similar command that just shrinks the anchored frame without
messing with the anchoring position?

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.