Hi,

I use hypertext commands in the header area of a
FM 8 document (latest patch) to display a menu
(ex. Snacks) with two submenus (ex. Fruits and Vegetables). See example below:

Snacks
    [Fruits]...Apple
                 Orange
                 Banana
    [Vegetables]...Carrot
                        Potato

The commands on each submenu (a name with a link
to a URL) show when I click a submenu name, but
only the items in the first submenu, when
clicked, actually work (open the URL). So,
clicking Apple works, but not Carrot or Potato (and veggies are important!).

Any ideas? I really need a second and a third submenu!!

See, I am conceiving a header area of a FM
document (it automatically loads on starting FM)
that would provide access via menus/submenus to
all Documentation ressources (books, documents,
Excel files, Web sites, etc.). Makes it easy to
add new ressources and explain them to new tech
writers without having to browse subdirectory
structures, create Windows shortcuts, etc.

Thanks for any help!!

Stephen O'Brien
R?dacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Qu?bec (Qu?bec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)