My company sent out a press release today, which I wanted to share. Our new
service gives FrameMaker users the opportunity to have their doc templates
analyzed to be optimized for Globalization and Localization. We will also
have some upcoming webinars that will include best L10N practices for
FrameMaker. You have an opportunity to register your preference for webinar
content on our website.

PRESS RELEASE: http://tinyurl.com/gpi-doc-analyze

_________________________

Maxwell ?Hoffmann
Director, Document Globalization Practice
Globalization Partners International (GPI)???????
www.globalizationpartners.com
tel: 866.272.5874????????? direct: 503.336-5952????????mobile:
503.805.3719??????? fax: 202.478.0956
skype: maxwell.hoffmann         email:
mhoffmann at globalizationpartners.com???
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and
website translation services into over 100 languages including Arabic,
Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.