I'm forwarding this to the list at Mark's request.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eichelberger, Mark [mailto:mark.eichelber...@aftech.fiserv.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:23 AM
To: Combs, Richard
Subject: Framer's List issue

Richard,
Hello.  My name is Mark Eichelberger, and I was wondering if you could
do me a favor.  I am a registered user of the Framer's list and as
recently as 1/6/09, I was able to successfully submit items to the list.
In addition, I continue to receive emails from other posters to the
list, including you.  (I am set up to receive actual postings and not a
digest format.)

However, I have noticed that since Friday, 1/16/09, none of my submitted
emails to framers at lists.frameusers.com have made it to the list.  I have
sent emails to the listadmin at frameusers.com mailbox explaining this
issue, but I have not received any reply from the administrator of the
list, so I am not sure if the admin has not received these emails or has
just not gotten around to reading my emails.

Since it appears that none of my emails are getting through to the list,
I am asking if you could please post my dilemma to the group in the hope
that someone has some idea on how to resolve this or to determine if
others are also experiencing this issue.

Thank you so very much,
Mark Eichelberger
Mark.eichelberger at aftech.fiserv.com

        Mark Eichelberger
Senior Technical Writer
mark.eichelberger at aftech.fiserv.com

Office: 610.233.4000 x534
Fax: 610.233.4015

AFTECH
Fiserv Credit Union Division
455 South Gulph Road, Suite 201
King of Prussia, PA 19406

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
information from your system and contact the sender.