If you make an entire copy of the project at the same directory level, you
should be OK because that doesn't change the relative paths.

                     Base Directory
        Dec.        Jan.       Feb.

So making a March copy at this level would work, because you're rolling the
directory forward in relation to the base directory.

But going from
                    Base Directory
        Dec.        Jan.       Feb.

                   Base Directory                            Backup
Directory
                         Feb.
Dec.        Jan.

will break things.

Best/easiest solution is to use Bruce Foster's Archive plug-in to create
entire self-contained archives of each book. You can move those folders
anywhere because the links have been modified to work in the Archive folder.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358